AMPI is conducting workshop on Advanced Treatment Planning and Evaluation between SEPTEMBER 15-16, 2018. This workshop is organized by Health Care Global Enterprises Ltd and the Karnataka Chapter of Association of Medical Physicists of India. You may refer to refer to Workshop Brochure.
Please visit www.ampiws2018.in for More information about Plan competition and Registration
- To strengthen the knowledge on various advanced planning techniques with the necessary QA protocol.
- To enhance the knowledge of comprehensive treatment planning.
- In Understanding strategies to obtain optimal treatment plans for patients.
- To focus on challenging scenarios related to complex cases.
- To provide hands-on planning experience.
- Evaluation and discussion of plans worked out by participants.
- The workshop is aimed at Medical Physicists involved in routine treatment planning.
- Medical Physics Interns/Students who has basic understanding of the fundamental components of treatment.
TREATMENT PLANNING SYSTEM
- Varian Eclipse
- Elekta Monaco
Registration is restricted for 50 participants only. The Registration is complimentary for all participants on first come first served basis.
Accommodation need to be arranged by the participants on their own.
The Karnataka chapter of AMPI is pleased to provide 2nd Class Train Fare by shortest route to the interested AMPI members working in the State of Karnataka. Eligible Participants may please contact email@example.com
For more details and Registration Form, please refer to Workshop Brochure.